Your Current Celebrity Crush

Discussion in 'Other Celebrities' started by truestory, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

Mine are
    Natasha Henstridge

Estefania Iglesias

Omarosa Manigault (seriously don't know why, but I'm super attracted to her)

Veronica Del Castillo

Somaya Reece

Kenya Moore

Merrin Dungey

Marlo Hampton

Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Sincerely Ward

2. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

Aly what is your type of women? Do you like blue eyes, green, brown....? blonde, brunette..? tall, short? big boobs, small boobs? Everybody has a certain type of woman they prefer over any else, one that just does it for you more so than any other type. Who was your first celebrity crush? .

One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy heterosexual ultrafeminine well endowed women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. Since i was a teenager I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. My earliest sexual fantasies were about Sophia Loren.

3. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

Natasha Henstridge

Attached Files:

4. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

Somaya Reece

5. Gretchen

Gretchen Member

lesbiandama123 I've always had a "thing" for Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey is pretty and has aged well. She's got a really nice smile and her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. The legs, the butt the boobs are perfect if not the best in the business. She keeps getting hotter every year. Mariah Carey is beautiful. Fantastic curvy figure 99% of celebrities are lacking these days. I think Mariah is stunning. She is absolutely stunning! how old is she now? She can hold her own against any of those girls out there. Mariah i just love her love her love her. What do you think?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018