You have my attention now what?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Kourtney, May 27, 2017.

1. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

Here's the story, there this women at job who's real into me all the signs are there ...For a few months this been going on...I never noticed the signs till recently...Im curious you now.

She's fought to get my attention for months...She now has it but not making a move to get to know me better...Im a reserved person by nature so making a Move is hard for me .. So question is what to Do?

I'm growing impatient with mind games and flirting etc...Never talked to women before...So it's new territory for me..

2. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

Umm I'm a bit confused why do you keep posting essentially the same thing in the different forums? Just choose one and stick to it, it makes you look like you're fishing for attention as opposed to asking for help. The other thing is if your collegue is being THAT obvious with you. Anyone in their right mind would have brought the situation up, if only to point out that it's a bit inappropriate in a work environment. If you're genuinely interested in her then ask her out to coffee or dinner in a non work environment, word to the wise though. You could be putting your career on the line so weigh your options..... And please.... Just stick to one posting...

3. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

First Off, Ok this a open forum where I could post however many times I want ok in section ..Second off, if u don't like it ..then don't respond to my post...I keep asking to get different opinions..

4. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

I know it's been handled thank u reply!

5. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

You're right it's an open forum, you can post where you want if that's your desire but it's the same women that are reading your post in the "advice on meeting women" and your "does she like me post". Posting it in multiple places makes it a lot less efficient for you the poster as well as confusing to the readers/ advice givers. Also it is a bit weird. Sorry just saying and no disrespect meant. This forum has seen its fair share of spam posts. When I see multiple posts going up that repeat essentially the same detail, by the same author I instantly think spam post. My suggestion would be to stick with the "advice on meeting women" post, you've had some good replies on that.

greylin, rac, Nancy and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

If you don't like Kourtney's posts, just put her on ignore. She's a self described bicurious girl trying to figure stuff out. She needs a friendly forum, not a bunch of judgement.

Kourtney likes this.
  7. Kourtney

Kourtney Member

Appreciate that Bluenote!

8. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

*Puts head in hands* ugh both of you need to read my posts without the view that I find kourtney's post annoying. If I seem short or annoyed I don't mean to be it's more that I'm typing this on a phone, trying to keep my words conscise.
    I AM actually trying to give her a bit of advice. I'm reading and following her post in "advice on meeting women" I only posted here because this is the third time she's started her thread from scratch and I don't think it's that helpful to her because people replying won't be taking into account what was said in the other forum. Blue you yourself have often linked posters older posts into a new one to give readers a sense of context. I can't seem to do that on my phone otherwise I would have just linked her original posts Kourtney if I came across as judgemental then I apologise, again it's an open forum and you can post where you desire. And of course you are welcome here. My initial comments about your question still stand... in a work environment I wouldn't touch this girl with a barge pole. If you are that interested in this particular girl then Try and build the friendship outside of work and see if it goes anywhere. But ask yourself first if your job would stand up to the fall out if the situation went badly.
    Being bi curious it may be a lot less risky to yourself and job if you sought answers from a non work related source :)

greylin, Kourtney, Kaorin and 2 others like this.