XBOX Games?

Discussion in 'Hobbies, Health & Fitness, Sports' started by GamerGal92, Aug 31, 2013.

1. GamerGal92

GamerGal92 Member

Anyone here play XBOX 360?

My favourite games on XBOX are Halo Reach, Black Ops 2, GTA 4 ( soon to be 5), and Kinect sports.
    Anyone here who has an XBOX and wants to play can add my gamertag: BrokenDrumset.

2. Ooohwhatprettystars

Ooohwhatprettystars Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhh yeah! I loveee xbox <3 My favorite game as of late is Black Ops II of course, can't get enough of those zombies! But I do also play some of the older Modern Warfare games, disney games, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Gears of War 2, etc :mrgreen:

My gamertag: AngryWhiteGrl :lol: I know, I love it! Anyway, add me if you like! Just mention that you are from AE!

3. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

Carnagequeen420 -- I play diablo 3. COD. Left for dead2.. :)

4. motogrrl

motogrrl Member

Gamertag: moto grrl here!

Feel free to add me and note that your from AE so I know to follow back! :D

I play on Xbox 360 and Xbox One...and I play a wide variety of games. Right now I am enjoying Forza 5, COD Ghosts and Defiance.

Oh, if you are looking for some other great girls to play with you might check out a site I co-founded http://girltribegaming.com/