Would anyone like to chat?

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by LeafCrumbs, Feb 6, 2014.

1. LeafCrumbs

LeafCrumbs Member

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for some new friends to talk to. People with different perspectives and experiences. About 2 years ago, I got out of a 5 year relationship with my ex gf. Then I got into another 8 month relationship with another gf and that didn't work out too well. I've realized that there are lots of things that I still need to learn about myself and about relationships, in general. But in the process of being in those relationships, I lost the opportunity to make new friends and meet new people. So now that I am on my own, I've come to the harsh realization that I have very few friends that I connect with. So in the spirit of this newfound independence, I decided to reach out to others outside of my comfort zone, to people from all walks of life so that we can exchange stories and share wisdoms. If any of you are interested, please feel free to message me! :)

2. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

Like pen pals or something? e-mail? lol. I'm always up for interesting conversation :) & new friends

3. MisMashed

MisMashed Well-Known Member

I'm always up for meeting new e-friends. Would love to chat, if you could figure out how this new private message system works.... (I'm sure there is something I'm just missing)

4. BiCuriousMaybe?

Count me in!

5. BiCuriousMaybe?

Count me in!

6. london31

london31 Member

its hard when you come out of relationships but it will get better for you I hope

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

always up for chatting to anyone, have had a variety of diff experiences, so pm me whoever wants to chat it out :lol:

8. _mirage_

_mirage_ Well-Known Member

I think it's fantastic that you're reaching out of your comfort zone to meet new people; I'm on a similar mission now. I'm definitely on boat with you when it comes to learning about yourself--I always feel like people get so caught up maintaining all types of relationships that sometimes we loose the opportunity to create one with ourselves.

Hit me up whenever! I'd love to chat. :p

9. helen6

helen6 New Member

sure i would love to im a widow new to my city so i have tons of time for new friends contact me :)

10. Teengirlonfire

Anyone out there?

Hey!

So, I have just recently come out and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that is my age (I am 15) that I can talk to. I am still you know getting used to having a few people know. I mean, do they think different of me now? Do they feel un-comfortable?

If you want to, you can kik me. I always have my phone on me.

Kik: izzy113098

11. DrSuess

DrSuess New Member

Im in 2

12. tahnz22

tahnz22 New Member

Hi everyone,

I was a member of AE a long time ago maybe 10 years ago and now I am back. I would love to make new friends to chat about life :)

13. Dana68

Dana68 Member

Hiya
    How’s it going?