Women are confusing!

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Tamara05, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Tamara05

Tamara05 Member

So, long story short.
    Me and this girl have been talking for a few months, flirting heaps, sending nudes etc and all of that. she has recently mentioned she is sort of seeing someone. So doing the right thing I said, if you are seeing them let me know because I will back off, I don't wanna be the douche who ruins something etc.. to which she replied, its complicated, she lives so far away etc..

I left it then throughout that week she continued to msg and send me pics and flirting etc.. that weekend she went to visit said person. I asked a few days later how it went and jokingly asked if she would be having a going away party any time soon..
    She said its too soon to tell, and that she would have to get a job near me so she could still see me. ( mind fuck #1).
    We then got onto the conversation of what I'm attracted to and at the end of it I said her. conversation then did a 180 and came back to her mentioning I wouldn't be able to handle blondes (her). (Mind fuck #2)

Short of me making a dick of myself and asking her straight out what the go is, I have decided to back off and leave it to see if she contacts me first etc... But at the same time I don't wanna ruin my chance if I did have one.

What are all of your thoughts in this? Is she just playing games? Should I wait for her to msg me first, or should I just keep things going as they are?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

For this situation, the minute you have to ask for public opinions in order to figure her out, it is done for. If you like playing, as in this push, pull flirting, that's fine. If you like to keep things open so you both see other people, that's fine. And even in a non-committal context, everyone involved should be in the know. If you see there's any hint of her dishonesty towards the other person, you know you will be her next person to practice her cheating ways on.

If your idea of fun is meaningful conversations and having someone to talk to. If you want someone who doesn't make you feel lonely, then I say she is not the one. There are better things to do with your time.

rainydaze likes this.
  3. Tamara05

Tamara05 Member

Thanks for the advice Greylin, what I was thinking exactly, think I just needed to hear someone else's opinion on the matter too.

Think I will just have to tell her that there will be no more on my side, don't want to be the one to ruin a relationship that could possibly just be starting.

Thanks again, hope you have a good day :)

rainydaze and greylin like this.
  4. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

Yes, Women are confusing! I'm sorry that she is toying with you. You deserve better...find someone better!