Who's Your Ali?

Discussion in 'Surveys and Questionnnaires' started by Megs, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Megs

Megs Member

Last week Heather Hogan talked about how we all had that girl--the one who could make us feel so good, but also so bad. The one we kept going back to, even when we shouldn't. So I wanted to see: who's your Ali?

2. Suzan

Suzan New Member

well her name is Tiffany and I am pretty sure out of the 13 years we have been friends (or i guess i have been her minion) she has never done anything at all that has not been self serving... I just recently realized this was happening. and honestly i do wish that i hadnt figured it out, cause before i was just a happy door mat. Now i feel like a pissed off... well... i guess door mat... there is no other way to say it other than sometimes blisful ignorance is ok... lol

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

No one. I never let a girl treat me like garbage.

Spygirl and Emm like this.
  4. i4got2cry

i4got2cry Well-Known Member

I had one girlfriend Kristie that took advantage of me for her benefit always. My friends tried to warn me and deep down I knew but it took 4 years to finally say enough and leave. I even moved states away. I categorize it as me being young and dumb.

Bluenote likes this.
  5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Not "liking" that you got used, but rather liking that you got out of the relationship.

i4got2cry likes this.
  6. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

The girl I dated when I was 17. She was a grade A bitch and we had a messy friendship/relationship/friendship game going on for about 2 years where I simultaneously hated and adored her and to this day I have no idea what our fascination with each other was. It finally ended when I kicked her out at 4 in the morning, that bit was probably the highlight of the entire saga :)

i4got2cry likes this.