Who do you think killed Jenny?

Discussion in 'The L Word' started by GayGirlNet_com, Sep 10, 2014.

1. GayGirlNet_com

GayGirlNet_com Well-Known Member

2. BlueberryBagels

Who do I think killed Jenny?

Anyone who sat through all the seasons of the L word have motive, so I'd start there.

;)

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

God knows, but maybe that's one way to earn one of these AE trophy thingies?

4. BlueberryBagels

LOL, Truth!

5. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

takes small bow.

Nancy likes this.
  6. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

That is hilariously true! God she was obnoxious

7. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

Jenny killed Jenny... that is th only logical way.. I can think of

Rarabro likes this.
  8. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with the wonky rail that EVERYONE mentioned, including the butch looking straight carpenter...

topmerkin and Emm like this.
  9. savetonight

savetonight Well-Known Member

I think that Bette killed Jenny. Bette or Kit. Also Bette during interigation was the only one who said: "Jenny was" not "Jenny is". My point is that by a criminal knowleadge she's a killer.

MsGroves likes this.
  10. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

I know that Chaiken changed everyone's characteristics but I cannot believe that any of these people were capable of murder. Quite simply, the mentally unwell Jenny after a night of realisations and alcohol lent on the wonky rail and fell to her death.

Kids: Stay away from water when you've been drinking, it'll lead to all your friends being accused of your murder.

topmerkin likes this.
  11. Ashley Rodriguez

Wow I had no idea Jenny died because I didn't make it past the 2nd season of The L Word. Jenny's character always irritated me deeply. She always looked like she was about to burst out crying like she was trying to make someone feel sorry for her but then she was different at times. Like she was playing 2 completely different characters. Maybe it was just me tho...

topmerkin and Emm like this.
  12. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

What trophy things?

I wish Jenny died in the 1st season. She was so annoying!

joeyleung, Badkitten27 and topmerkin like this.
  13. Rez23

Rez23 Member

I didn't like Jenny that much either but I think she served a purpose, the actress was good. I think Nikki killed her she had a huge grudge and the only one stupid enough to do it.

14. ShushShush

ShushShush New Member

Shane. There's a ShowTime interview that asked Kate Moennig why would Shane kill Jenny. (I don't believe the same question was posed when it was an interview with the rest of the cast.)

At 1:47

I thought Jenny killed herself. Both Bette and Nikki or even Adele were good choices. Particularly Adele. But there's no need for Sociopath Adele to kill Jenny anyway, it wouldn't be a benefit. I was surprised that Shane killed Jenny.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    Bunkie likes this.
  15. TheScandinavian

TheScandinavian Well-Known Member

Being late but still...

I agree that all had a good reason to kill Jenny but I have my own theory; technically, Jenny killed Jenny-a.k.a-committed suicide but all of the characters kind of made her do it.
    It started with Jenny-she brought us into this "new world" and we explored it through & with her. However, the more you know, the more you grow, which means that you learn what you have, what you're capable of and how to make sure you win the game of life. Jenny actually won, if her initial plans were to not be forgotten and to play the guilt card "once more with feeling". Her suicide is actually the image of everything bad each character has-Jenny got hurt (she was a love to hate character but she was one of my faves, if not the very fave), she got lost in her attempts to save her innocence so she became vulnerable and died at the very end.
    Others killed Jenny mentally & emotionally while she herself committed suicide :)

16. mhairigood

mhairigood Member

"Why would Shane kill Jenny" doesn't mean that Shane did, in fact, kill Schecter. The wording isn't correct; all it suggests to me is that this is an interview question asking for Moennig's opinion on a "what if" scenario. It would read; "Why did Shane kill Jenny?" otherwise. That being said, I believe that Jenny killed herself. It could have been intentional or an accident (some may even say 'staged'), but I don't believe it to be Shane or any of the others that we see. If I remember correctly, Jenny killed off her character Sara and this could have been foreshadowing of what was to come at the end of the series.

Allgox82 likes this.