Where to watch the serie?

Discussion in 'The L Word' started by Lady Godiva, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Lady Godiva

Lady Godiva Active Member

By mistake I deleted the L-word from my pc :eek: Any other way to get it? Some good web site where to watch in streaming without advertisements of any kind popping up ? :) Thanks in advance!

2. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Yeah—I go to Solar Movie for a lot of stuff like that. I've downloaded virtually the whole series from there. If you have an application and add-on built into your computer/browser (the one I use is Internet Download Manager), then you can download them and watch them offline without a hassle. You'll have to put up with a little B.S. at first, but it's worth it.

3. zmbsrxq

zmbsrxq Member

All six seasons of The L Word are currently available on Netflix and HuluPlus. If you're looking for something else to watch, I use canistream.it to determine where to legally watch TV shows and movies. Happy hunting! =)

4. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Or you could always get the DVD set, if you don't mind spending a little additional $$. It's not that expensive, no pop-ups (perhaps some special features in there—I'm not totally sure), and you always have the hard backup at the ready. :)

5. mhairigood

mhairigood Member

I bought the DVD set from Amazon, so that I have it on hand if I'm ever away from my laptop.