Where are all the Butches?!?

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by InvisibleBeauty, Oct 1, 2015.

1. InvisibleBeauty

InvisibleBeauty New Member

I live near Chicago and spend a lot of time there. I know there are a lot of LGBT places to hang out in the city but whenever I go, it's all gay men or feminine girls. (No jugdement to gay men or fems). I love butches and I feel like they are such a rare breed in Chicago. At least the places that I go to. Where are all the beautiful butches hiding in Chicago?! Is there some secret place That I haven't gotten the password for? I feel like im looking for ghosts, like everyone else sees them but me. Please Help!

Sincerely,
    Clueless

Dizzure likes this.
  2. iceblinkluck

iceblinkluck Member

Come visit the Bay Area. Matter of fact, while you're at it, I'll trade places with you and enjoy the more feminine girls in your area.

3. InvisibleBeauty

InvisibleBeauty New Member

Haha Lets do it!

4. wflyin

wflyin Member

Funny! I'm a butchie in Rockford near Chicago and I have the exact opposite problem! It's frustrating!!!!

Dizzure likes this.
  5. Jimmy Pham

Jimmy Pham Member

haha. very interesting. In my country, lesbian are seeking for feminine girl with long hair, .. :)) but im with short hair

6. StaffSargeant

StaffSargeant New Member

7. SeaMe

SeaMe New Member

You sound like a sweatheart and I need a good-hearted lesbian friend. Too bad the Chicago area is so large!

wflyin likes this.
  8. alien30

alien30 Member

For start read how to land one night stand guide, then go out and go online (in Chicago area of course). There is so much single women and girls there, so it is almost impossible that you can't find something for yourself.