WHAT'S your favorite Genre?

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by TANGisnoLie, Jul 16, 2013.

1. TANGisnoLie

TANGisnoLie Member

I love trance, indie rock,folk, electro pop, punk, screamo, ambient, instrumental, pop, country, & jazz.
    Currently hooked on The Lumineers. I love Neyla <3! :p

2. Eva Mac

Eva Mac Well-Known Member

I don't really have a favourite genre, I pick and choose between all kinds of different music.

3. Shinta

Shinta Well-Known Member

uuuuummm..this one is tough coz' i love listening to almost all kind of genre tho..oh! i but i can tell you what i don't like..lol which are Techno and Jazz :/

4. Harpy

Harpy Well-Known Member

My favorite I guess would be rock, but I listen to pretty much everything. I'm not a fan of Reggie though.

5. Toni

Toni Well-Known Member

Hard to chose just one genre, I like others here listen to pretty much anything. But I have to say those vocalist that are basically screaming ruining their voice trying to sound bad-ass with devil worshiping lyrics will be frowned upon - even saying that though; some of the instrumental parts might actually sound amazing.

6. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

Rock will always be my number 1 :) when I go out I prefer faster music with more rythm.

7. Necros

Necros Member

I love pretty much every genre out there, or at least there are good songs/tracks in each one.

8. PeaceLoveMusic

This is such a hard question! I like almost everything except for most rap/hip-hop, techno, and metal. Or like Toni said, when vocalists are ruining their voices by screaming, I don't like that either.

9. Poet

Poet Well-Known Member

I prefer rock and alternative. I'll listen to almost anything though, just not Reggae. NOT a fan of that all.