what would be a good strap on for a first tim...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by rainbow_flowers, Jul 26, 2014.

1. rainbow_flowers

rainbow_flowers Active Member

I wasnt sure which section to put this in nor if its appropriate for the site so i apologize if im in the wrong. Ive never used a strap on before but always wanted to and the girl im currently involved with wants to use it as well so now i come to the problem as to which harness do i get. I will be the one wearing it so id like to be able to feel something while i wear it, idk if they make ones with vibrating bullets that rest on the wearers clit but would prefer those ones. More important than anything though i want to be able to have control over the harness and dildo, thats why i dont really want the rodeoh ones because they seem to be idk loose if you will, like you dont have full control for thrusting. I would sacrifice feeling anything if it gains full control of it. Links to said harnesses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. TADinUS

TADinUS Well-Known Member

Re: what would be a good strap on for a first...

amazon.com "strap-ons" = 1,423 results. Under "Sexual Wellness" $4~$500. Many of them have reviews/feedback from customers.

Note: I never knew they sold items like this, nor have I bought such things. I figured Amazon *WOULD* sell these and have enough customer base to provide some real-world reviews.

3. Canuck8881

Canuck8881 Well-Known Member

Re: what would be a good strap on for a first...

I suggest you don't buy one on-line. Go to a reputable adult store. They will help you with your choice and it's better to see what you are going to get. Let's face it, they aren't cheap (at least the good ones) so you want to know it's right. You may feel embarassed to do this but they aren't, it's their job and they are used to it. I think most are designed to the pleasure of the receiver. You can get a small bullet vibrator to put behind the dildo but that again makes the dildo vibrate so it gives more pleasure to the receiver. Either way, you will enjoy, trust me. ;-) I also highly recommend a double ended dildo. It's a whole different experience. Good luck and have fun.