What happened?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by tobepresent, Nov 17, 2013.

1. tobepresent

tobepresent Member

So two weeks ago my friend came to visit me at my school.She brought two of her friends and they seemed pretty cool. I wasn't really attracted to either of them, they were just cool people. One of her friends and I were talking and our conversation really flowed and like always I ended up thinking to myself "Wow. She's kinda cute." We'll call her C. Saturday rolls along and all of us go to a club to party. I was already pretty drunk and I didn't even realize that my phone got stolen(but that's another story in its own). Somehow C and I lost everyone else and the only thing I remember was walking back to the car and we were holding hands.We were sitting alone in the car and I remember talking about my sexuality and how I didn't really have a preference when it came to gender. Blah blah blah. I have no idea what she said after that but the next thing I know I was leaning back against the seat and she was kissing me. Of course I kissed her back, but then my hands started roaming and she smiled and asked me to stop, so I did. Keep in mind I was really drunk and after another minute of making out my hands started exploring again then she stopped kissing me and just held my hand. Right after this happened my friend called asking where we were and C told her that we were waiting in the car. The entire ride back to my dorm we were just playing with each other's hands and I thought everything was fine.

But here's the weird part. All of them were leaving to go back to where they were staying for the night but C said she needed to come up to my room because she left some of her stuff from earlier. Of course drunk me is thinking 'Oh shit. Something might go down.' We were in my room and I remember asking for another kiss and she playfully rolled her eyes and smiled so I kissed her again. Then she said she stopped kissing me and grabbed her stuff and just left lol. I guess what I'm asking here is was it something I did? She told my friend that we made out so I don't think that she left so fast because she didn't want them to find out. Maybe I was just too drunk?

2. rabbitheart

rabbitheart Well-Known Member

I think it depends on how drunk she was, really. It sounds like you were way more drunk than her, so I suppose we may never know how drunk she actually was. Did she mention being interested in women? If so, I'd say she probably just thought you were too drunk. If she isn't gay, she may just be one of those girls...you know what I'm talking about, those straight girls that 'aren't so straight' when they're drunk, but are 'completely straight' when they're sober. And those are the worst kind to get involved with.

Have you heard from her in the past 2 weeks?

3. tobepresent

tobepresent Member

I probably shouldn't have posted in this section. It was like a one time thing that would only happen again if we were under the influence. I just wanted to know if I had gone too far and made her uncomfortable. However, she did add me on fb and follow me on ig the next morning, but no I haven't had any contact with her other than her liking some of my pics.

4. rabbitheart

rabbitheart Well-Known Member

Well, regardless I think the answer is the same. I don't think you went too far, in my opinion....but everyone has their own boundaries.