What happened?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Supposedly interesting, May 24, 2015.

1. Supposedly interesting

So...
    This girl has flirted with me for four months. The other day we went out and had a beer. That was when she told me, how she felt. She's really into me and has been for four months, but hasn't acted on it, because I had a girlfriend. (I am now single).
    Anyway, since she told me, we haven't talked at all. She doesn't reply to my texts, and I don't understand.

If she's really that into me, when why doesn't she reply?

2. Avatar Korra

Maybe she isn't anymore into you. Some people are capricious.
    She might be the kind of person who once takes off her heart whatever she had, she feels differently.
    There are times when I also said what I'd do to someone, or that I want to be more than just friends, but after I said those words out loud, I didn't felt the same way, something changes and I regret it and that person still thought I want the things I said.
    The only way to find out if she changed her mind or why she's not answering, is to ask her directly. She might be like me and there's nothing you can really do with a changed mind.

3. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Seems a little odd. Were you single when she told you? What did you say to her when she told you?

4. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

Does she know that you no longer have a girlfriend? If she hasn't responded to you after she told you, she's giving you space. If she doesn't know you're single, then I admire her actions....OR...

Things have changed and she's just not that into you. Which is also a possibility.

Ask her.

Bluenote likes this.
  5. Deebo

Deebo New Member

When was the last time she contact you since? Just because someone has had a crush on you doesn't mean they will be waiting hands and knees for your replies. Sometimes, life just gets busy. Keep an open mind about it.

6. Supposedly interesting

Yes, I was single.

and I really didn't say anything. I guess I was a bit overwhelmed..

7. Narley

Narley Well-Known Member

Umm quick question, have you ever tried to address her liking you in your texts to her since? Or have you avoided it. If so she could have taken your silence on the matter to be a rejection. Perhaps a quick text asking to meet up so you could properly give her an answer to her "confession". Maybe admit to her that you were a bit overwhelmed in the night and didn't feel you'd addressed the situation. Though If you've already done that then I'm just as stumped as you are on the matter.

8. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Yeah, sounds like your lack of comment may have been misunderstood as rejection.

9. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

What did you say to her when she told you she liked you? Maybe it was your response that was off putting. Maybe she was hoping to hear that you felt the same and if you didn't it hurt her feelings. If you like her ask her out. Be clear that it's a date. See where that gets you.