What happened...??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SYvH, Feb 16, 2020.

1. SYvH

SYvH New Member

Over here it's a stormy slow Sunday and being at home after a medical intervention... I kind of got the blues.

I'm 42 years old, always been sort of busy with work, study, friends and family and I have to say life was good to me... I definitely don't want to complain, but today not being able to do much else then to stay at home I'm wondering what happened?

I definitely didn't plan my life to be like this, and how do I want it to go further? And the weird thing is, I can't see myself in the future and think or feel what I want...Today I can't stop thinking what happened? My friends are all busy with life and I feel like a bystander.

After my first big love left me 8 years ago, somehow after her nobody was that interesting for me, and I wonder when she left did she took my heart? And would a relationship change this? Should I pursue a relationship?

Anybody else has this feeling and does somebody had any suggestions how to
    pick up life? Or do I have an early midlife crisis?

So here was my introduction.... I'm sorry it's a bit bluesy. But most of the time I'm normal, sometimes a bit bossy and in my free time I like to see a good movie.