WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM ME??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chichi, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Where we at

1. JUST FRIENDS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. SHE LIKES YOU

50.0%
  3. DRUNK HOOKS

50.0%
  4. CASUAL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. SHE'S INTO YOU BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chichi

chichi New Member

Hey there,
    We're both bi & not out but in the same friendship group...we matched on Tinder. ANYWAY we got talking and after a couple of weeks we hooked up at a bar. She said she'd never kissed a girl like that before, how she had always been attracted to me, what gladness she felt talking to me on Tinder and other cute stuff; mind you she was tipsy-to-somewhat drunk yet the following morning claimed to have remembered everything.
    About a week goes by, still talking everyday and tagging each other in funny Facebook stuff etc. , & I'm wanting to see her again perhaps on a casual date. I don't explicitly call it that since I don't want to pressure her but also want her to know I feel stuff towards her. Over the next coupla weeks I begin to notice her being kinda distant & disinterested, but I play it down to the stressful upcoming exam period. We then both happened to have planned going to the same club with different friends (not in our group) and hooked up again...however I forgot to mention that in this period of time she also deleted Tinder, and after a few days she reinstalled it but her preference as boys only.
    I still get a vibe to ask her out again, until she tells me that she feels as if I'm pressuring her to do something she's not interested/ready for (can I just add that we didn't just flirt but actually talked about deep & intense subjects); even though she was sending snapchats in a bikini or lingerie. SUpa confused & hurt, I admit to her I'm crushing on her and attempt to ignore her so I can move on...yet she demands & guilts me by saying 'why can't you be my friend wow' (along those lines). Continues to maintain that she never lead me on or gave any indication of mutual feels.
    After a few days, crushed that I seemed to have misinterpreted everything, I block her on Snapchat - streaks being pretty much sole form of communication - and ignore her repeat texts & messages as to why I blocked her. Eventually - around a week - I realise I miss her and can move on...plus we left on a bad note & I said some mean things (basically had a big fight) so I texted her saying I'd rather somewhat talk to her than not at all & she literally thanked me for talking to her again.
    THEN we develop a normal friendship and all is good until...
    last night we hung out because of a mutual friend of ours but then our mutual friend had to go so it was just us...this was the first time we chilled by ourselves (sober ahah). I had a great time - she talked about some things I'm not even sure her close friends know, I was telling her about a chick on Tinder amongst other stuff.
    So I get home, do a quick Tinder swipe and she pops up...I swipe right and it immediately appears that we matched. In .05 seconds ahah she messaged on there 'hey sexy (...)'. I ask her how long she's been on chicks setting preference & she said 30mins, which I found interesting, intriguing & very confusing.
    Does this now mean she wants me? Or maybe she swiped just bc we know each other? She wouldn't tell me why she got it back.

PS also when the 3 of us were together last night I discovered that a boy she was talking with for a like a month ghosted her recently...
    Our friendship group is going out this Saturday night WHAT DO I DO...what if she's just drunk and wants to hook up is one of the MANY thoughts running through my mind rn.
    YOURS SINCERELY,
    LATE TEEN CONFIDENT BUT CONFUSED BI GIRL XOXO

Update: reading my post I'm coming to the conclusion that I overthought everything and to the regular person it's obvious that she just saw it as a casual hook up despite what was said??
    PPS last weekend or so she asked me to take her home from a club since I wasn't out and therefore could drive