What do I do?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by big_gaymo, Feb 25, 2014.

1. big_gaymo

big_gaymo Member

Just looking for some advice/input on a situation I'm having. So I've been "seeing" this girl for about a month and a half. It started off as this causal thing. We would go out drinking, to dinner, etc and sleep together. She really liked me and was way more into me then I was into her at first. She would joke around and call us "f*ck buddies or friends with benefits" but I could tell she wanted more. The more time I spend with her the more I began to feel the same way. The other night we went out and I finally asked her if she wanted a relationship---she said that she did eventually she just wanted to take some more time because she really liked me and she was afraid. Later on that night when we were laying down she said "I love you" among other things like "don't hurt me" and "I just wanna be with you" . I couldn't say it back (I wasn't sure how I felt), so I deflected and just asked her some questions to avoid having to say it. The next morning I asked her if she only said it cause she was drunk and she replied "no". No one has ever said "I love you" to me before and it kinda freaked me out. 2 days later we had a conversation and I told her that I think I am falling for her. Then, she told me that she's not ready for this and that she just wants to be friends. I don't understand women lol. I do have a deep affection for her and I'm falling in love with her but now she just wants to be friends. I don't know what to do. Ever since we "ended" things I have felt like sh*t and I don't know if I can get her back.

I would appreciate any feedback on my lesbian troubles lol.

2. Anonymus

Anonymus Well-Known Member

May be she is scared that she will get hurt or may be she is not ready to give all the time and attention a relationship demands.