What am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by XoNathyoX, Aug 18, 2016.

1. XoNathyoX

XoNathyoX New Member

nevermind

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

A straight woman can be very sweet to another woman without any hint of romance involved. What did you mean by the drunken kiss not working? Did she reject the kiss? And, did she reject the kiss because she is straight, not into you or kissing someone drunk and all the of above?

I think that not-working kiss is pretty telling and I would not try anything again. You can part on a very high note and maybe say something about how wonderful she is and you would have asked her for a proper date if she were into women. So that way, you could at least let her know something. You would be doing this to satisfy an urge to express your feelings to her, you know. I could be wrong but I think she is in the friend zone.

Lauren_1989 and Nancy like this.
  3. greylin

Then I understand why your friends advised you on the kiss. Sounds like she loves you as a friend and would want more if she weren't straight. All the things she's said seem to align with that. She is probably curious about what it would be like to kiss you but not necessarily wanting it when it happens. I think your friends are saying to go for it because it would conclude that tension between you two and the question marks lingering over your head. A poster here from a long time ago once said that she had managed to kiss a lot of not-gay girls by saying, "I really feel like kissing you." If you are not really sure about going for it then maybe you can try saying that. You would have to figure out why you would want someone who is saying your sex is not what she wants for a partner. For me, I want someone who will stay with me.

4. greylin

I am sorry you didn't get your moment. I think her reaction was very positive. I am sorry you are hurting. *hugs*