What’s wrong with her?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Irene S22, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Irene S22

Irene S22 New Member

A few days ago I met a really wonderful girl.She’s near my age (22) and we seem to make a good match.We are not officially together yet,but we start to have feelings for each other and I suppose that we will be in a relationship very soon.She’s absolutely perfect but there’s only one problem:the sex.The truth is that it feels really good when we’re doing it and she’s one of the best lovers I’ve ever been with.However,there are some things I find suspicious: 1)She doesn’t like me to touch her.She’s somehow masculine but I don’t think that this is a good reason to tell me not to touch her...she hasn’t forbidden it to me,but I know she doesn’t enjoy it much.She actually told me that all she wants me to do is just to have a good time and come.2)We don’t have sex all the time...well,that is not something unusual but we met a few days ago and we are obviously soooo turned on by each other...every time we do it she’s really wet,but she doesn’t feel like doing it very frequently...maybe once a day or not even one time at all...she’s tired though,cause she works nearly all day long,but I ‘dont know if that’s normal..she actually laughed when I said that I want to have sex with her more times in a day.3)She wears a breast binder all day long and she won’t even take it off in her sleep...I feel like she’s not comfortable without it around me.She didn’t even take it off the first time we had sex.4) She doesn’t take off her clothes during sex unless I tell her to do it.I find it quite strange because she has a really good body and I don’t think she’s ashamed of it.Do all these sound strange to you?Because even though she’s really good at sex,she does all those strange things and I don’t know if there’s something wrong.

2. StoneSoft

StoneSoft Member

have you tried talking to her about it?

3. poppyseed26

poppyseed26 New Member

A few days after meeting and you’re expect her to be comfortable around you? It’s very quick to be intimate with someone after only a few days. There’s nothing wrong with her she just needs to get to know you better, she may have body confidence issues, maybe you have pushed her into sex too soon and she thinks she has to sleep with you to keep you interested? Why not back off from sex and do romantic things together that can build on intimacy, take it at her pace

4. Writer23

Writer23 Well-Known Member

Try talking to her and give her time.