Web Site inspiration (AE's 'E') possibly getting divorced...

Discussion in 'Lesbian/Bi Celebrities' started by Greg, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

I first saw a headline detailing it on the cover of Star magazine, for one reason. Then got home, Googled it and—well, it's probably still a rumor till more develops (unless anyone here has a closer conduit and knows for sure). The Google results popped up, explaining the rumor for a totally different reason than Star—and apparently also the National Enquirer (I know how reliable they are(n't))—claims. The magazines say Portia's leaving her for a dude...right. Somehow, I'm not believing that after eight years of marriage Ellen's suddenly going to be experiencing a Héchà vu. The online results are indicating the source of the possible divorce is that Portia wants a baby and Ellen doesn't. Can anyone confirm, sharpen or deny?

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Tabloids use rumors about famous people as click bait to sell articles. Don't read that trash and don't take it seriously.

3. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm well aware. That's why I tried to Google and Wiki it before jumping to any serious conclusions.

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

wiki? You spent time googling stuff you read in a tabloid?

I guess I just don't get the fascination with celebrities personal lives.

5. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Yes, Wiki...it and Google are kind of better resources than tabloids. And F.T.R., I didn't read the tabloid; its cover merely caught my eye in line at the grocery store. I later Googled it out of curiosity, pretty simply wondering what was going on lately. If you're not personally interested, that's fine. There's no need for you to try to make me feel asinine about it.