Was it a one night stand?

Discussion in 'Advice (Dear AE...)' started by Stccy, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Stccy

Stccy Member

Last friday I was out with my friends in a club. I started talking to this girl i met there , M, we didn't really talked about a lot of stuff but we just talked about mandate things , like where we were from, what do we do for a living and me being always friend zoned. We drank and danced with my friends the whole night.

Girls were hitting on her and girls were hitting on me but i wasn't feeling it. Don't get me wrong that was the first time in my entire life that 3 different girls showed obvious interest. I was flattered as fuck! It was an ego boost! But I just couldn't give in to their offer.

Somewhere between drinking, dancing ,joking around, going to another club and adding her on snapchat, M Out of the blue tells me that i should stop thinking about the girls who friendzoned me. She told me i could Have who ever i want. Another ego boost. I dont know if it was the booz but J was starting to grow on me, in a good way. But then things heat up. The club was lit and a lot of people were o the dance floor me and M ended up alone without my friends pressed up against each other. It was hot, sexy hot! We started making out and our hands were everywhere. It felt like it was just me and her on the dance floor . So we decided to go to her place. We had sex and after that I told her to tell me when it's time for me to leave. She just said "do what you want" I was so tired so I stayed , fell asleep while she was playing with my hair, stroking my arms and my arms wrapped around her. It was cozy.

But I woke up eventually and almost panicked coz I didn't know where I was. She woke up when I tried to look for my clothes. When I found everything I needed and was ready to leave, she said "have a good one" then I said " You too" then I kissed her on her neck and left.

The thing is i still kinda want to see her again. Maybe hang out? But i dont know if I should contact her. She approved my snap chat invite the day after so that's the only place a could reach her.

Should I make a move and contact her or should I just cherish the night we had?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Contact her the worst she could do is say no

greylin likes this.
  3. Stccy

Stccy Member

But what would I say?

4. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Hey (enter name here) Would you like to grab a coffee (other beverage of choice) some time (actual time if you prefer)?

greylin likes this.
  5. Stccy

Stccy Member

Well, What if she say no?

6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Then yes it was a one night stand. You dust yourself off and move on. I know it sounds harsh but sometimes you meet someone and it's just a one night thing and sometimes you have a thing for one night and you say fancy meeting up and you do and that turns into more dates etc. If you don't ask you'll never know.

greylin likes this.
  7. Stccy

Stccy Member

Is it still okej to contact her after like almost one week?

8. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

There are no rules saying you shouldn't. If you want to see her again contact her. If you want to send yourself round the bend don't contact her and keep asking yourself "what if I had contacted her"

greylin likes this.
  9. lorienczhiu

lorienczhiu Well-Known Member

Preach.

You have two choices: CONTACT HER.... or DON'T.
    If you contact her, she has two choices: "Yeah, cool, let's hang out," or "Nope thanks I got what I was after." If the former, maybe you get to hang out/hook up with a cool sexy girl you have fun with, and maybe it turns into something more! If the later, you shrug, tell yourself, "whatever, her loss," and move on. If you don't, she will probably not get in touch, and you shrug and move on.

There is straight up no downside, save a little embarrassment/bruised ego, to contacting her. You will not get blacklisted from one night stands. You just met her, so you're not going to lose a friend or have awkward times at the next group barbecue. One way or the other, you will have an answer and better data to go into your next next makeout session.

The only way to get answers is to ask!

10. SyncSA

SyncSA New Member

I say contact her! You have nothing to loose and everything to gain! It's ok to contact her after 1/2/3 weeks if you want. Dont doubt yourself...for all you know she is sitting there wondering the same thing...

greylin likes this.