Visiting Paris

Discussion in 'International' started by danlian, Aug 30, 2013.

1. danlian

danlian Member

Hi,
    I'll be visiting Paris this September. Can anyone here recommend good
    lesbian hangouts?

Thanks
    Dana

Yassmina likes this.
  2. happy-feet

happy-feet Active Member

Hey there,

Le Marais is the gay friendly area in Paris. You can take the metro to Saint Paul and walk around the neighborhood. But remember that metro stops at about midnight, so you might need to arrange your transport to go back home. I was there past 11pm to look for gay bars. Most the bars are gay (men) bars, you can tell from the crowd lining out at the entrance. The only lesbian bar in town will be 3W Kafe on Rue des Ecouffes. It's a bit hidden on the back alley near HSBC bank. The crowd isn't so bad but drink is a bit pricey.

Have fun!

Yassmina likes this.
  3. danlian

danlian Member

Thanks... I'll be visiting it.

4. Chrystele

Chrystele Well-Known Member

I live in the Parisian suburbs...

The 3W café has turn into a nightclub-bar (well the last time I've been there), there are also rue des Escouffes : Les Jacasses and Le So What...

Rue Quincampoix, near Beaubourg, there is La Mutinerie a lesbian-feminist bar (there is a feminist library some days and a secondhand clothes deposit...) but watch you bag there because it's open to everyone (which is great! Gay, lesbian, butch, femme, straight people...) but you may have thieves or "bizarre" people sometimes...

Yassmina likes this.