Venice Web Series

Discussion in 'All OTHER shows with Lesbian/Bi Themes' started by [email protected], Jul 4, 2013.

1. sbgirl0914@gmail.com

[email protected] Active Member

I was browsing through YouTube watching random videos and happen to push one that led me to Venice. I have actually heard of the show before but just never got around to watching it. I did really like watching Crystal Chappell and Jessica Leccia in Guiding Light as Otalia so I figured I would check this one out too. Wow! This is a really good web series, and I think I finished watching all three seasons in two nights. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the fourth season. The cast is amazing in the first two seasons, but I was kind of disappointed that some of the originals were gone in the third season.

I think some of the best scenes are the ones between Gina, Owen, and Guya. They always have the funniest things to say when they are together.

I did notice a lot of people making comments on who they think Ani should end up with. Lara and Ani seem to make a really good couple, but Lara obviously needs some help with her drinking problem. I also think Gina and Ani could really be a great couple again too and love all of their scenes together (Hopefully they will end up together in the end). Ani's character seems like such a sweet and considerate person. Not to mention really beautiful. As I was watching it, though, I think that it's a good idea that Gina and Ani are not a couple again or the show could get boring. Seeing Gina try to win Ani back will make the show a lot more interesting.

Does anyone else like this show? If so, who do you think Ani should end up with? Gina or Lara?

2. Emma

Emma Well-Known Member

I do want Ani and Gina to eventually find their way back to each other. Lara feels a bit too deceptive for my taste.

I just read the Vblog and according to Crystal "on a health kick" Chappell August 7 is the date season 4 starts. Yey!

3. La Toyia

La Toyia Well-Known Member

I'm somewhat not keen on seeing Ani and Gina together. I think Gina still has quite a way to go on her emotional journey yet it seems like she has realized what she has lost in Ani.

I love the chemistry between Ani and Lara. If only Lara would get out of her own way. Like you said heisawoman Lara is indeed a bit deceptive.