touchy-feely friendship or something more ? wanna hear your thoughts

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by lovesfatcats, Jul 17, 2018.

1. lovesfatcats

lovesfatcats New Member

Hello everyone, I'm kinda new here and I need your objective perspective on this friendship of mine with details below.

I'll be listing things that made me post this and think about it for you and I'm hoping that you'd say if she's just being a close friend or wants to be more than friends

So other than eyefucking going on for months, she usually holds my hand while walking for hours actually. And it's really not common in our country for two girls walk holding hands for a long time. Occasionally she acts like she's gonna kiss me but never does.

She always tickles me or slaps my butt while passing by on corridor. Other than these physical things she's usually very jealous when I meet with my other girl friends and says that she's jealous too.

She also says things like "Love me" or "Love me the most" in a childish tone. So overall, she's pretty much all over me physically in public but I know for a fact that she is very religious and she dated men before.

But she always push people away(men,as far as I've seen) when they admit that they have a crush on her. So she usually flirts with guys but when things get too serious she bolts away. That's why I don't wanna screw my friendship up by making a move on her because she might do the same thing to me too.

I wanna know what your thoughts about this, do you think that she is very touchy-feely and that's her way of expressing herself orrrrrr there's something more ?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I think most people need a little flirting and fun every now and then. Given her background I would not take her actions too seriously. Ifshe really wants something...I mean if anyone from here on out really wants something from you, let it be clear as sky is blue, lovingly purposeful and respectful. Nothing mampy pampy and grey. Why would anyone want that?

I don’t think she is in a place she wants something serious. And if you think she is just figuring out her sexuality, then be a friend and not an experiment.

Good luck to you.

Sheing and AVMcClane like this.