Too horny?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Gryphon32, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Gryphon32

Gryphon32 Member

Ok so this is kind of awkward for me to discuss but I'm hoping to get some insight into my little problem, well now a bigger problem as time goes by. I am in love with and happily married to my wife (yes I am a woman). We have been married 2 years, together for 3. So I want to know from other married couples, (no single people giving me advice please). Is it normal for me to be horny all the time, and her not so much? Scale of 1-10 I am probably between a 9 and 12 everyday. No joke. My wife is a 4 mostly, but can get up to my level but only about once a month. But when she on its totally and completely mind-blowing sex! I sometimes masterbate 3 times a day, and its rare for me to be able to just go to bed unless I have an orgasm. So what gives???

2. Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Member

Yes, it's perfectly normal. (I'm single but I study in sexology). Not everybody has the same libido. It also varies with time and under X or Y circumstances. If you feel as though this is affecting your relationship, you could consult a sexologist. It can be really helpful in those kind of situations. :)

3. hanginround

hanginround Active Member

Hello,

Differing sex drives is totally normal. I used to feel my partner wasn't sexually stimulated by me after our honey moon stage was over but all it really comes down to is we have different libidos. I'm still very sexual and would love to have sex 3-7 times a week where she is more towards the tune of once every 1-2 weeks. We naturally meet somewhere in the middle but of course the frequency fluctuates often times leaving me sexually frustrated. Masturbation, although functional, doesn't really do it for me so I've learned that exercise is the best solution. Essentially I work out until I'm to tired to put in an honest advance. It drives her crazy when she's ready to go and I'm dead. I'm not going to lie... its kind of nice to see our roles reversed. Best of luck figuring out what works best for you!

4. Eva Mac

Eva Mac Well-Known Member

Different women = different drives, there's no such thing as "normal". I can go through phases when it's practically all I can think about, then other phases when Salma Hayek could dance around me in stockings and suspenders and I'd just keep reading the paper.

Exercise for me only exacerbates the situation if I'm already feeling in the mood, all that adrenelin surging etc, but maybe it works for some people. I think you both just need to be understanding of each other, and patient, and in time you'll find a routine that suits you both. Good luck :)