To be filled or not to be filled

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Ella89, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Ella89

Ella89 New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here or anywhere, I'm just very conflicted on what to do. I don't have many LGTB friends, so the advice from my circle isn't very helpful.

I am feeling major symptoms of having a crush. I haven't had these feelings for quite some time, maybe high school. :oops:

I am really crushing on my pharmacist. We've had short conversations. Whenever I pass the pharmacy I notice she looks towards me and checks back until we make eye contact. She waves and smiles, I smile and crumble inside. Just seeing her is like a boost of energy, motivation, and fullness.
    I'd really like to get to know her better, but there's only so many scripts I can get filled and behind the counter drugs I can buy. (Without looking like a total drug addict, jk):D And some of the time the pharm tech would be handling the transaction.
    I know when someone is working, it is their obligation to be friendly, and nice to their customers. I am a manager at a salon, so I know it can get awkward if someone's hitting on you. The power dynamic is all off. With that in mind, I try to forget about her because I definitely don't know that much about her, whether she is taken, into women, not crazy, etc. So why am I so infatuated? Perhaps it's the idea of her I've built in my head, but I can't seem to shake her.

So what to do.. Should I go for it or hope it passes? If yes, what does that even mean!?

2. TheScandinavian

TheScandinavian Well-Known Member

Unfortunately unless you're direct you'll never know. Yes-it's not easy to just go and ask someone out and it's even worse when not knowing their sexual orientation.
    I suggest you just "randomly" go and buy something and thank her for the care and offer to treat her to a cup of coffee or something and then decide how to act (assuming she says "yes"). If not-it'd be awkward at first but I guess that you can always change the pharmacy from where you're buying your medicine :)

greylin likes this.
  3. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Get a script for a love potion...okay, maybe not. There are lots of things you can pick up in the pharmacy area and check out. A bottle of hydrogen peroxide, a pack of bandaids. You can even ask her for a consult on stuff like hey your aunt has back pains, which analgesic would work best? Your uncle is looking into a glucose meter, what does she think of them. Then, with your salon business card all ready, say something about her hair and write her a discount on the back of the card and have her come into your salon. Ask her if you can linkedin/facebook friend her because she is so helpful.

Gentry, TheScandinavian and aTaurean like this.
  4. aTaurean

aTaurean Member

Greylin, great idea about the discount :D

greylin likes this.