This is a bit embarrassing but I need advice

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by cookie-face, May 8, 2015.

1. cookie-face

cookie-face New Member

Hello lovelies. I'm having an issue and I was wondering if someone has experienced the same thing, or can at least offer some advice.

I've recently just come out to myself as a lesbian and well...

I can't stop thinking about sex. Like, at all. It's not exactly preventing me from functioning, but it's always on the back of my mind. It's like admitting my sexual attraction to women opened up some sort of floodgate, like my body is demanding compensation for having suppressed my sexuality.

Imagining a butch woman with wandering hands and strong arms is enough to make me swoon. I feel dirty for thinking about it, like a sexual deviant. I really find butch women really attractive- they drive me crazy with desire.

I have no idea if this sounds absolutely absurd or if I'm just a horny girl. I would love some advice. Thank you.

Bluenote likes this.
  2. Avatar Korra

date date date! that's the only advice i have for you, there is no solution to this because is not a problem
    nothing wrong with that, lots of people think about sex almost everyday. that's actually subjective, to hell with the "norm". who knows, you might get bored then, therefore, it might be a phase and then you want something more than just sex. whoever will tell you that is wrong/gross/perverted, they are lying or they are just sad dull people or both. if you have a happy libido, then do it everyday

cookies go well with milk and I was close to make a joke about milk, but then I realized this sounds wrong

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

I think you are still dealing with some internalized homophobia. You are ok-ish saying 'I am a lesbian.' You are less ok saying 'I am a lesbian who wants to have crazy wet hot sex with a butch gal.'

It is ok to have sex with women. It's more than ok, it's great. You are not a pervert. Being gay is normal. What is perverted? To me perversion is anything non-consensual- like rape or child molestation. What is not perverted? I think anything between 2 consenting adults is fine. 2 women having sex, 3 women having sex (which I highly recommend), butch femme se , dominant submissive sex, etc..., etc... all great in my book.

I don't think it is unusual that you are horny atm. You were repressing your sexuality before and now you are facing it. You dealt with coming out (congratulations!) and now you are dealing with getting comfortable with having sex with women.

As a side note, I'm a tomboy type. It's pretty common for women to have fantasies/ desires like yours. To want a hot butch (or tomboy) to be really hot for them and initiate wild, crazy sex. Believe me, I get plenty of offers.

This is a good topic, I'm guessing a lot of women out there were wondering but too shy to post.

4. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

I think you are still dealing with some internalized homophobia. You are ok-ish saying 'I am a lesbian.' You are less ok saying 'I am a lesbian who wants to have crazy wet hot sex with a butch gal.'

It is ok to have sex with women. It's more than ok, it's great. You are not a pervert. Being gay is normal. What is perverted? To me perversion is anything non-consensual- like rape or child molestation. What is not perverted? I think anything between 2 consenting adults is fine. 2 women having sex, 3 women having sex (which I highly recommend), butch femme se , dominant submissive sex, etc..., etc... all great in my book.

I don't think it is unusual that you are horny atm. You were repressing your sexuality before and now you are facing it. You dealt with coming out (congratulations!) and now you are dealing with getting comfortable with having sex with women.

As a side note, I'm a tomboy type. It's pretty common for women to have fantasies/ desires like yours. To want a hot butch (or tomboy) to be really hot for them and initiate wild, crazy sex. Believe me, I get plenty of offers.

This is a good topic, I'm guessing a lot of women out there were wondering but too shy to post.

5. Farore

Farore Member

I think your thoughts are completely normal, if I'm honest! I don't think you really need advice, because as someone else said, you don't have a problem. You have a high libido and that's perfectly fine.

I am the same. I'm completely in love with my girlfriend and I am not shy about saying it or mentioning when I would like to have some alone time with her. In fact, I tell her very often, because I think about making love with her very often. I think it's completely natural to have a high libido especially if you're in love with someone.

I think that when you find a butch girlfriend who makes you wild, you'll centre all your horny thoughts on her, and hopefully she'll be just as horny, and then happy days all round!! So my advice is just to put yourself out there and find a girlfriend. Sex is healthy, fun, romantic, exciting and a whole host of other words. It's not one of the world's best loved activities for no reason :)

6. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

uhm if you think that its weird and bothering or lewd you that you have all these sexual desire towards another person, you my friend is experiencing what I call a normal day in my life.. sexual desire is normal human behaviour and theres nothing to be embarrassed about

personally I think, all you can do is to date like go on ALOT of date until you find the one that can lock you down, now it might be difficult if your other partner sexual desire did not match yours but I'm hoping that you find someone good :)

xx
    Tan

Bluenote likes this.