The waitress.

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by RenaultBird, Dec 26, 2013.

1. RenaultBird

RenaultBird Member

So there's this woman that is a waitress at the restaurant I go to get my lunch from daily and I am so so so crushing on her right now...hard!

We recently got chatting and found that we have loads in common and became friends on facebook where she likes and comments on a lot of my posts; some from over 6 months ago.

When talking a couple of weeks ago and I said that I needed to get back in shape so she invited me to join her and her male colleague at a spin class...I said I would after Xmas and she sent me a link online of it. Then a week later she came and sat with me whilst I was in the restaurant asking if I had seen the link and that her colleague she goes with often lets her down.

Just today at breakfast she was telling me about her big Christmas party she had. Was she trying to make me jealous as I wasn't invited?

I am so attracted to her but I am unsure if she wants more or not. She is relatively new to the country and so she could just be looking for friends. I am too afraid to come onto her as our workplaces are next door to one another and it could get real awkward.

She's really got my head in a spin. What to do now?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I sense straight girl friendly. I am not sure why she told you all about a Christmas party (that she hosted?) and didn't invite you. I guess maybe she thought you wouldn't know anyone there and it is kinda hard to bring someone new to the group. Maybe she is setting up a friendship with you so you maybe in her group in the future? It sounds like she is trying pretty hard to get to know you. As you have said she is new to the country and she is probably just trying to set up a new circle of friends and she finds you possible friend material in her circle. I wouldn't hit on her either (yet or ever) but just get to know her.

Who knows, you might find someone in her circle of friends.