The most awkward moment ever!

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by savetonight, Jan 5, 2015.

1. savetonight

savetonight Well-Known Member

The same as in the title . What was your most awkward moment ? How do you handle this ? I started so I have to write something.

That was on my abroad travel. I was with my friend and friend of her (let's call her FOH) and we were after party. My english isn't good and sometimes it causes misunderstandings. So it was. We are standind by cute FOH's car and she suddenly says:

FOH: Give me a keys (to her car. There were in my bag, but who would think about it at that moment :D )
    ME: Oh -my -God!! She's so cute and she want to me to give her a kiss, best - day - ever!

I will always remember how to impeccably pronounce the word KEYS :)

Bluenote likes this.
  2. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

There are SO many moments....

I'll start with when my shorts fell down in 7th grade gym class while the teacher asked me how to demonstrate a soccer kick... That one always comes to mind first lol

Bluenote likes this.
  3. savetonight

Of course I have that moment too.. for example: 5th grade, my mom bought me a new swimsuit, lime color. Before swimming classes I took a shower and noticed that my swimsuit shine through! I went back to a cloakroom and my teacher gave me a 1 (the worst grade!) because I didn't come to the swimming pool. And my mom said: oh well we have to buy the new one, maybe black one? :D

Just Me likes this.
  4. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

I love how parents never appreciate how embarrassing those moments are, like they forgot what it was like to be a teen or something lol... I defiantly never wore baggy shorts after that (even though it was the 90's style lol! Smh)

My sister was in town recently and we decided to get some of our old friends together for lunch... Needless to say she invited her friend who was the first guy I kissed/dated. I hadn't seen him in 10 years and had to introduce my fiancee to him... It was probably more awkward for him now that I think of it lol... But yeah, that was awkward!

Bluenote likes this.
  5. savetonight

Another awkward situation. My first girlfriend decided to introduce me to her parents. We are eating dinner and her dad says: you two looks like an old marriage! It's good that my daughter has such a good friend and I hope that only a friendship. Ugh... all right... :D

and baggy shorts are the best :D

6. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Me in a dress.

7. savetonight

Like a Shane from The L Word? :D