"The Lebbi In Me"

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by Greg, May 3, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg Well-Known Member

Hi all! It has been a couple of years since I last visited/posted here, sorry for my absence, but I thought I would stop by to share something with whoever may be interested. It's a personal essay I wrote and published on Literotica a little while ago—where I've been spending a lot of my online time lately. It's non-fictional, autobiographical, and I know this isn't a sex-related site, but like I said, this is just my non-sexual personal essay (on being a "male lesbian") I'm talking about, so I thought, why not post it on AE? It does seem kind of appropriate...it might seem a little weird, being that I am a 31-year-old gentleman, but should anyone go read it, hopefully it can be understood where I'm coming from with it. And there are also a bunch of fictional stories I've written there, many of them lesbian-themed. So maybe someone might fancy one of those, who knows? Anyway, I'll just give you the link here (hope that's cool) to direct you to it—and I call it, very simply, "The Lebbi In Me."

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-lebbi-in-me