The Diary Of A Reformed Asshole

Discussion in 'Non-Fiction' started by Marz, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Marz

Marz Member

Day 1:

The moments of my history begin to haunt my future. How much of a child I could have been. In my more recent years I began to seek redemption; I have contacted pass lovers and I was able to relive the moments that I once shared. Each of them greeted me with coldness and bitter remarks. How could I be so horrible? In my moments of redemption I may have made an impression that I wanted a second chance but after 8 years I have moved on. Tbh I believe that I rediscovering what is important in life. The anger that once flowed thru my veins has disappeared. I am not sure why I expected my First to welcome me with open arms. How much damage could a selfish child make?

2. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

O.O wait this is really interesting.. but I kinda feel wrong since the title is a "diary", for me it feels like I'm peeking into someone else diary without their consent... I'm not really sure what to say about this... but if this like a Blog-Vlog kind of thread.. I am highly interested in this diary thingy that you got goin on :).. if this is an advice seeking thing I'm pretty sure I'm not the right person to say anything about it..

xx

3. Marz

Marz Member

Thank you,

I'm just writing a blog. I tend to have an over active imagination. Lol there is more to come!

4. Marz

Marz Member

Day 2-

I am starting to wondering if we could cause amnesia to certain moment in time . Why can I only remember the good? Why does she remembers an awful side of me.......?

Before I was out my life was simple. I had a secret girlfriend who I adored and I had loving parents and sisters. I never actually walked out of a closet and said "okay here it is I am a lesbian!" No, instead I was found out. My parents searched thru my phone and saw a photo of my ex and I together. It was then that my bright and sunny life turn to a never ending storm. My family treated me like I was being influence by the devil... Every day was something new- I came home to prayer meetings and crosses in my room. I once saw my mother put an angel on my fan... Let's not forget the blind dates! "You never know until you try" She even threw holy water on me.... For months I lived a home that broke my spirit.... I shut down and allows my inner deamons take control- each day I thought about death and how easier it would be if I did not exist...
    The last eight years were a blur-
    I had even forgotten about my first girlfriend- until recently.... Did I force my self to have amnesia to deal with the never ending pain of rejection. Fast forward that to today and what you have is an adult who life is on track- perfect job- roommates - single- so what triggered these memories?

5. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

If this is a story...maybe move it to the fiction section?

Just Me likes this.
  6. Marz

Marz Member

Tbh- it was moved in this section- I do not know how to move it

7. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

If it's a blog, maybe put it in the Fiction section? Its gonna confuse people to put it in "Advice" when you don't really want advice.

PM @Harpy I think she can move it for you.

8. Harpy

Harpy Administrator

Sure, I can move it. Where would you like it: Creative writing, fiction or non-fiction section?

9. Marz

Marz Member

Like I previously stated earlier.... I did not originally post this here. I received a notification that it was moved by someone else.

10. Marz

Marz Member

Non-fiction