The cutest sales associate I've ever seen

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by burningthenight, Aug 19, 2013.

1. burningthenight

Okay, so I can't get over this girl! I've seen her a few of times and she recognizes me and always flashes me this adorable smile. I go to the mall pretty infrequently and only see her once every few months, if even that, and we've talked briefly when I've run into her at her work. I saw her today and approached her while she wasn't busy to purposely have a conversation. Doing that was something I've never done before and it took everything in me to go up to her hahah, but she seemed happy to see me. We had a solid conversation that felt natural, but we were both talking soo fast. We also maintained eye contact the entire time, which I usually don't experience with many people. (Ugh, she has the cutest expressions) I don't think she was being friendly just because it was her job since we were in a store for kids and she was the one asking me questions to keep talking, but I don't know. In a different store where I actually purchase items, I noticed that she stares at me and usually hovers around where I am and makes a little more effort to talk to me than other customers. I tried so hard to be more flirty with her today, but I was so nervous that all I could do was compliment her once and be normal the rest of the time. I kept calm, but I'm an idiot and forgot to introduce myself.

I've always had major issues with over thinking situations and I am really new to dating (as in never been in a relationship before). Neither of us look stereotypically gay so I've always had problems with judging, but she does give me a gay vibe. I can't really tell if this girl is only doing her job though. Does it seem like she is interested at all? I really want to find an excuse to go to the mall soon and ask her if she wants to get coffee with me sometime, but am I misreading the situation? Has anyone on here ever asked out a sales associate before? I know I don't have much to lose since I hardly see her, but I only see her when she's working and I would hate to make her feel uncomfortable. Should I just go for it next time I see her? I've never done anything like this before, (or even seriously wanted to) so I'm trying to keep my cool hahah. Any advice is appreciated! :)

2. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

I've never sought out a sales person, but the sales person sure has hit on me. I'm pretty dense when it comes to flirting but I definitely knew that she was hitting on me as she worked in the clothing section. *cough*

Anyways, maybe you could strike up a conversation and then say, "Oh I'm so thirsty, I'd love to have coffee. What's your favourite cafe around here?" or something...

3. sofakingsweet

sofakingsweet Well-Known Member

I asked a sales associate out before. I was scared but I just did it and she said yes. Turns out she was gay but I found out later she was kind of into weird things. But hey, at least I had the courage to ask her out and I felt soo good after. Just ask her out for some coffee and see what she's like. Maybe pay for her and just say 'get me next time'. How does she act, does she look at you and smile a lot? Ask for her number and say you don't have many friends in the area blah blah blah. Then text her later saying you enjoyed the conversation and would like to hang out soon. Don't go into her store for a few days though let her think you're busy. Trust me, just do it, you'll be glad you did! :)

4. loveforallmyhomies

loveforallmyhomies Active Member

I hope all is going well for you. Please update soon :)