That moment with her

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by sofakingsweet, Mar 31, 2014.

1. sofakingsweet

sofakingsweet Well-Known Member

A Moment.

I held your hand as if it was the last hand I would ever hold. Caressed the tips of your fingers and felt the curves of your hands. I looked into your eyes as if I would never be able to look at you in that way again. Kissed you with passion because I knew I would never get another chance to. I traced your lips with mine, a perfect fit. When your gentle lips ventured my neck, it sent shivers down my back. As we joined lips, you couldn't help yourself and a soft I love you left your mouth, it was beautiful. It felt so right to have you laying there in my arms. I didn't want to let you go. But even if it was just for a moment, that I got to explore your lips, I regret nothing.

I want to hand write this to a very special someone and give it to her with her favorite flower. What do you think of it? How should I give her the letter and flower?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I think it is beautiful what you feel for her and I can tell that in your writing. I myself tend to be more forward on saying how my lady makes me feel when she kisses me than subtly describing what happened and leaving the feelings more to the imagination. The flower is a lovely touch! I am old fashioned and I love flowers.

Please come back and tell us how it went.

3. sofakingsweet

sofakingsweet Well-Known Member

I rolled the letter up and put it in a mason jar along with the flower. She loved the letter and gave me the best hug and make out session. =D She had given me a letter prior with a seashell, it was so sweet. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, we have to let each other go and walk away. =/ She will forever remain a very special person in my heart, forever and ever. S&L <3