That awkward moment when...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by MizzLadyPants, Jun 26, 2014.

1. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

2. Cricket

Cricket Well-Known Member

Mind your own business. If she wanted to share her online activity with you,then she would. Don't embarrass her. Don't mention it.

3. MizzLadyPants

MizzLadyPants Well-Known Member

well that's your opinion, and it is valid to a point. If it were anyone else i would never mention it. But shes been my best friend for like 10 years, If i cant ask her about something like this then i have greatly overestimated our friendship. Just saying...

And like i said we've had conversations about women before... I just always thought she was more talk than anything because a lot of "bisexual" girls are like that.

4. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

What are you 10? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have edited your original post if you didn't agree somewhat that your thought process here is wrong.

There are people out there who don't want their supposed best friends to know, even if they are lgbt, because of bigoted views such as " I just always thought she was more talk than anything because a lot of "bisexual" girls are like that."