stuck with the idea of her

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by leighfrommex, Dec 26, 2014.

1. leighfrommex

leighfrommex Member

Two years ago I met this girl who made realize I am gay. I sensed a different vibe and even some flirting on her part but I made the huge mistake of telling her how I felt for her and asked her for a chance. She immediately rejected me but she never left my world, she periodically texts or calls out of the blue.
    I really don't know whether I should pursue her or just leave it alone. I like her a lot.

2. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

This girl will always have a special place for you because it was her that made you realise your sexuality. It's important for you to respect the fact that she rejected you romantically. I assume from what you say that "she never left my world" as you and she are still friends. As a friend texting and calling is normal, you should only pursue her if she is gay and acting interested, otherwise you'll just get rejected a second time by the same person and probably endanger any further friendship with her.

3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

She rejected you. Realistically, what chance do you have? I don't see the occasional text as evidence that she is into you. Move on and find someone who is...y'know...gay. And available.

Good luck.

Emm likes this.
  4. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

Texting or talking to you does not equate to liking you in more than a friend kind of way. She rejected you. There is nothing to pursue unless she gives you some shred of evidence that she has changed her mind. Until that happens -- if it ever does -- you have to accept that she's just not into you in that way. Don't fuck up a potentially good friendship because you have ulterior motives.

Bluenote likes this.