Straight or not?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Thrawynn, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Thrawynn

Thrawynn Member

So I'm not really sure how to start this but basically I'm hoping someone will have advice for me. I have a very close friend of mine that I work with that I had previously thought was straight. She is totally accepting though and has always been very supportive of the LGBT community in my city. A couple months ago we ended up having crazy sexual tension and ended up kissing for hours at a party that we went to, it was weird because neither of us had felt the chemistry before. Sounds like I shouldn't need to ask for advice right? But unfortunately she isn't quite that simple, we have progressed to the point where now we have gotten a whole lot closer than just kissing and we keep hooking up every single time we see each other. We literally can't stop touching each other when we are together even if its just holding hands. She erases all of this however when she keeps saying that she is straight but not narrow minded and loves men. I know she still occasionally sees guys but I feel like I do so much more for her then the guys she sees. I just don't know what to do, I don't know if she knows that I feel like this though. Basically I wonder if I should even tell her, if she is straight then there is kind of no point and no amount of sex or sparkling conversation from me will change that... Right??

2. anonymous61

anonymous61 Member

If she is telling you she is straight, BELIEVE her. She is telling you this for a reason. She doesn't want you to think that you both will end of being girlfriends and she will come out to her friends and family. She identifies as straight but has no problem hooking up with a female but doesn't want a relationship with one. There's girls like that out there and it sucks when you're on the other end of it b/c since you're not straight, you're the one who is going to get hurt. I know it's hard to just walk away from this but I would start looking for an actual gay or bi girl to be with b/c in the end she will eventually find a man that she will want to be exclusive with and you will be left really hurt.