Straight man,romantic triangle: Code Word: HE...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Richard, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Richard

Richard Member

Hello-

My name is Richard and I am a straight man involved in a romantic triangle with a bisexual woman and her straight boyfriend.

I am 50 years old,and I am usually of the opinion: "If I am in a relationship with someone,I am the only "star in the show." I have since come to the opinion that if I am in love with the lady,I love everything about her INCLUDING the bisexuality.

My question:

a) Now that I have accepted the bisexuality...how do I start in the accepting process?

b) I have no designs on the boyfriend...just would like to see him exit the picture. Any ideas there?

c) Am I "settling"?

Please assist and Thanks!

2. illgiveumorethantheusual

Re: Straight man,romantic triangle: Code Word...

This site is for lesbian and bisexual women, not men..site's really gone downhill.

3. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

illgiveumorethantheusual, if you haven't seen, when you create an account, you can choose your sex man or woman - one thing that denotes it is for men too. Also, if a man comes in here to ask, it is because no man can answer from a lesbian's perspective correctly. Then you wonder where from, comes all the prejudices about lesbians. But in his question isn't about the case, just take it as a lesson.

Richard, you are freaking 50 years old and you don't know how to handle a woman. You shouldn't be in that relationship anymore if it is above your powers. It doesn't matter that she's bisexual, if you want her, crash down her lover. That's all you need to know and do. You must give ten times more than the other man gives. Be better than him.

4. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Wow...aggressive you guys.

Richard, It seems to me that your lady is not really exploring the bisexual aspect of herself in her current sitz. She is, as I understand it, involved with two men, so we might struggle on AE to meet your needs in terms of providing insight into this situation for you.

5. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

When my thoughts are all a jumble and not able to respond to a thread, that's when Moses show up and sort it all out like my tax lady on my pile of receipts. Thank you for posting your reply, Moses. I wasn't sure what to say and you said it for me. :)

6. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

Is a slightly difference between aggressiveness and toughness.