Somebody to talk ?

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by ImaKnuff, Jul 18, 2013.

1. ImaKnuff

ImaKnuff Active Member

My country is Sri Lanka, a small island in South Asia. I had an account before at afterellen, but something had happened and I couldn't log in again. Our country is full of tourist all time. Like other SAARC countries my country is also value traditions and follow ancient customs. But there is lot of gay people who haven't come out yet because of the fear of society. So, lot of lesbian couples migrate to another country or village where they can live nonidentical.

I am really interested in feminine lesbians. But I didn't meet one yet as I haven't come out yet. My whole family is against this homosexual stuff. I am a law student and Buddhist. I like to chat to somebody regularly online. But it's very hard to meet a single lesbian who likes to talk another. I feel so lonely at times and pathetic over the fact that I don't receive any company. So, if there is someone who is out there in my situation and also interested in online chatting, if you like post a reply. I have e-mail and on Facebook too. Thank You !

2. Ladyelf07

Ladyelf07 Member

Im from the Philippines, but im working as a nurse here in Saudi Arabia. I knew i was a lesbian for a long a long time now but coming from a catholic family i was so afraid to be myself in front of them. I was afraid that they would disown me and those who are close to me will just leave me. So i got married and had kid but through out the relationship i never been that happy. How could I be, I've never been true to myself. I got a chance to find someone that will make me happy but never pursue on it and ende up hurting her feeling. I just hope that i would have a courage to face this soon.

3. LG

LG Well-Known Member

i'm from Philippines too and would love to talk w/ you guys. :)

4. Kat

Kat Member

i am 34 single lesbian looking for someone to talk to or find someone to love me. i live in alabama. and i just want to be love

lots love kat

5. ImaKnuff

ImaKnuff Active Member

You are like 43 :)? So, check your inbox on Afterellen !

6. Bee

Bee Member

I would love to chat too.

kinda lacking of gay friends around me, it feels kinda lonely.
    and not the type to go to the bar alone and chat people up lol

7. Wen

Wen Member

first of...i need some gay friends. i've been surrounded by straight people all the time. and how do i private message someone?? i don't see any inbox in afterellen :(

8. ImaKnuff

ImaKnuff Active Member

You can see near the Afterellen logo ''Home,TV, Movies, Celebs, Lifestyle, Photos & Videos, and then Forums''. Don't click the forums page but keep the mouse on it and it will appear (1). User Control Panel (2). Private messaging.

There go the private messaging and check the inbox :). Clear :))?

9. BiCuriousMaybe?

Would love to speak with anyone from london

10. losangeles_lez

Any Filipinas or Asians still in the closet & want to chat, let me know. I came out awhile ago, but for some reason, still having a hard time meeting femmes here in Los Angeles. I think it's because a lot are still in the closet. I hope you all have the courage to come out soon.

11. _mirage_

_mirage_ Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm not in the same situation, but when it comes to feeling lonely, I think a lot of us can relate. If you ever want to just talk about something or nothing, you can send me a message!
    :)

12. queerella

queerella Member

Hello, I'm sort of new here. I mean, I've had this account for a while, but haven't really been active in the forums.

13. Bklyn8516

Bklyn8516 Member

Hey! I'm also looking to get more lesbian friends. I don't really have any, I'm in the NYC area. If anyone is willing to chat and make a new friend, message me :)

14. Orange

Orange New Member

Omg. Im so sooo happy to find this site. Im a Filipina. Im not out yet and it's really hard. Especially when your family is so traditional that they see gay people as bad people. I hate that part of them. I dont have someone to talk to about my sexuality and its really hard to carry this myself. Thats why im so happy to be here and found out that there are people like me too.

15. Orange

Orange New Member

Im a filipina. Still not out and it's reallly hard to carry it alone.