So I need something new..

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by loren.danielle, Mar 30, 2015.

1. loren.danielle

loren.danielle New Member

The last two years have been a rut for me. Im not sure where or why it started this way. I live with a photographer we've been roommates for id say 8 years now. He brings home girls that he works with because we have a studio in our house. This is where im not sure what happened i started sleeping with his models... and girls that were not so close friends of mine.. i feel like its to the point that its gotten out of control im taking things way too casually how do i get out of this rut i feel that if faced with another situation along these lines im just going to continue and its going to be wreckless on my part.

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Perhaps you were searching with your body the connection that was right for you and found that it is not the way to go? How do the hook ups happen? Have you tried just talking to the women you meet and try to find interesting things about them? Or find things you like doing, besides sex, and have a meetup with people who enjoy doing the same thing? Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Also if the environment is what lends itself to the hookups maybe it is time to change the scenary.