showing appreciation

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by undisclosed location25, Dec 2, 2014.

1. undisclosed location25

I dedicate this post to the ladies :) simply keep doing what you do. Post an appreciation

for example: Here's to the femme girls that drive me wild. Your fierce strut in those heels or skirt. The ones that aren't afraid to let there femminity shine. Your gorgeous and sultry. And much appreciated:)

Bluenote likes this.
  2. Emm

Emm Well-Known Member

Here's to the girls who take all the best bits of tv shows we don't have in Australia yet, mash it into a YouTube clip and save me from having to sit thru the boring bit for the good stuff :p

Bluenote likes this.
  3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

To my wife. Who was / is not afraid to evolve from soft butch to soft femme and back again.

We should make boxes big enough to fit people, not try to cram people into little boxes (metaphorically, of course).

4. pikatan2

pikatan2 Well-Known Member

arnt this suppose to be in the Fun and games thread?? O.O hahahah oh well anyhow

To this particular person who I almost marry and then broke my heart into million pieces. Thank you and No I'm not saying this in sarcastic way.. because of you, I understand what I really want in a person, what kind of person who I can appreciate, the kind of person who I want to spend the rest of my life with and YOU is someone who I... well regret :D I can only like you if you're far away from my life

But good luck tho :D

xx

Bluenote likes this.