Should I text her or nah..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by xxxconfusedxxx, Mar 13, 2016.

1. xxxconfusedxxx

xxxconfusedxxx New Member

Hello wonderful people of AfterEllen forum,

I have a situation that need some of your advices/opinions.

Recently I've meet a girl( she's bisexual and I'm a lesbian) on a dating app. We hit it off instantly and started talking everyday ever since. We text each other non-stop during the day time, and we video Skype each other for 4-5hrs everynight before we sleep. We talked about the most random things ever, and even when we ran out of things to talk about... we just stare at each other thru the screen ( this went on for about a week and a half)... We haven't met up yet because I'm still in school and my finals is coming up, but we plan to meet up after my finals (which is on the 3/16/16). Three days ago... she suddenly deleted me off Skype, block/delete me of KiK (chatting app.).. So I'm really confused because when we talked, she was really genuine and we shared some personal stuffs. So my question is.... should I text her (let assume she hasn't block my number yet lol) ? Or what should I do? Has anyone been in a similar/same situation? Or what cause the changes between us?

I've talk to my guy friends about the situation and they told me from a guy perspective "She might have gotten back with an ex" hence that's why she cuts off all the communication.

Thanks in advance guys! :)

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

She's not treating you very well, just blocking you without bothering to say goodbye or offer an explanation.

Why chase after someone who treats you like crap? Who tosses you aside with no explanation?

You can do better. Don't chase after this girl.

rainydaze likes this.
  3. rainydaze

rainydaze Well-Known Member

I vote "nah." Do not pursue her. Anyone who blocks and deletes you without any notice/discussion/explanation is not worth chasing. If she pops up again and wants to talk to you about what happened, you could decide then whether or not you want to continue a conversation with her. It does not make much sense to try to track her down, as she did not even offer you the courtesy of a few words to explain her decision. Let it be.....

Nancy likes this.
  4. RLrose

RLrose Member

I wouldn't. I'm going to assume too that she got back together with an ex. Or maybe her gf was out of town and now is back in the picture and found out about you so she had her block you. It could be anything really, but in all- its incredibly rude to just disappear like that without any explanation. Even if she does come back and apologize to you- for her to do such a thing shows how she is capable of behaving/You don't want to worry if she will disappear again...

rainydaze likes this.
  5. xxxconfusedxxx

xxxconfusedxxx New Member

Hello lovies,
    Thank you for your comments but I have decided to deleted everything off of hers out of my life and move on :)

Just like you guys stated she's not worth my time given her actions toward me.☺

Thanks you guys again!

RLrose, rainydaze and Bluenote like this.