should i tell her?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by kristen.A, Dec 26, 2013.

1. kristen.A

kristen.A Active Member

I really need help i don't know who else should i ask for an advice : I'm 17 years old there's a girl i met last year at school we have been friends since then and i know she's a lesbian she also knows about me. We always talk about these stuff. She's madly in love with a teacher (woman) i know she won't do anything of course cause there's no way the teacher would do anything with a student . I like her a lot and i can't just pretend not to and just being friends i know that she likes me as a girl she's telling me that i'm beutiful and sometimes we make eye contact, but i'm not sure if she likes me the same way i do .One day she told me that the other night she kissed someone but didn't remember who it was cause she was drunk and she hoped that it would be me . Should i tell her ? or just kiss her ? or not tell anything because i don't stand a chance if she's in love with that teacher? :?

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Just kiss her or dinner and a movie first (do young people still do that?). The teacher is a fantasy and nothing more.

Oh, and, someone who used to post in the old AE used to say, "I really feel like kissing you right now," with good results.

3. kristen.A

kristen.A Active Member

well dinner is not on the top of the list for teens nowadays but movie sounds good ... haha maybe i will say that it's nice and funny ... thanks a lot!!!