Should I send her flowers at work?

Discussion in 'Advice on Meeting Women' started by thoughtsofdestiny, Jul 10, 2013.

1. thoughtsofdestiny

thoughtsofdestiny Active Member

(Not sure where to post...sorry)

I've been talking to a woman that I met on online a few months ago. We haven't met yet due to issues with our work schedule and the fact that we live an hour apart. She claims to like me even though she hasn't met me yet (her words, not mine).

The only issue is she plays hard to get from time to time. One minute things are great and the next minute she acts like she doesn't want to be bothered with me.

She admits to being very guarded because she's afraid of being made to look like a fool. So I figured I should send her flowers to let her know that I care. I dont know where she lives but I do know where she works so I was thinking about sending her flowers there.

Should I do this or is it a little too stalker-ish?

Side note: I'm fresh out of the closet and have no idea what I'm doing, so any and all dating advice will be valued. :)

2. lynds126

lynds126 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's stalkerish, but personally I wouldn't like it just because I don't talk about my personal life at work. I'm not THAT cool with my co workers lol. But that's just my own personal opinion. Does she seem like the kind of person who wouldn't care?? If you want her to know you care, I would go with a more specific approach. As in, something specific to her you know she likes/loves. That way you're telling her you care, in her "language". If that makes sense xDD Though I'm not very experienced either so I can't tell you it'll definitely work or not.

3. thoughtsofdestiny

thoughtsofdestiny Active Member

I don't think she would mind, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I guess it's back to the drawing board...lol.

4. rachel_700

rachel_700 Member

Definitely not. It's a lovely gesture and something any girl should be able to enjoy, however not everyone is always as progressed as they should be. You never know her work environment, who she works for, or if she's even out at all. It could cause a lot of stress for someone in an already stressful environment.