Should I let him fuck ?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Luckygirl52, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Luckygirl52

Luckygirl52 New Member

Okay I'm a very straight forward person that's why my top column started of like that lol...... I need advice and would appreciate anyone who answers me ..... 2years ago I met a guy who actually plays basketball and was staying at a hotel I worked for at the time for the homecoming games long story short the guy was smitten off me and waited long hours until I finally spoke to him just to get my number I gave it to him after two hours of standing just staring at me but was unsure about the situation since basketball players are literally players and considering I had a boyfriend at the time and he had a girlfriend which he did not lie about when I asked him in the conversation while he was getting to know me while I was working and I liked him so much something about him but I'm not a easy girl I've been hurt and I know what I deserve...... So we text here and there behind our boyfriend girlfriend backs and flirted a lot he actually invited me to his room that night i denied so it's been two years since that day and during the two years he's asked me out numerous times like I lost count called numerous times I would turn him down only because I knew he had a girl and it wasn't right I refuse to let karma fuck me over I remained his friend through out the 2years his girlfriend found our text messages and called me harrasing me and he called me and told me sorry and I was over it and him Evan though I never took our situation serious or him he was sum body to text from boredom Evan though I found him attractive I knew what's up any ways I guess turning him down so many times and treating him bad not bad but for example he would call me and I would pick up and say I'm working what !!! Because I felt like he was a joke after everything with the girl the games the lies like wtf do you want he never gave up on hanging out with me . So briefly those are some details now he's finally single and he actually plays for a real basketball team he got picked up and I didn't know anything we finally hanged out before he left to another state since he playing ball for another state and we hang out for the first time after the two years he told me he changed he finally single he's not same guy I met two years ago he's more calm hard for me to believe because he's young only 21 and I'm 24 I mean idk what to think we kissed and hugged (that's all)and just talked it was so awkward but I was trying to figure out if I liked him after I left he text me saying he wanted me to be his and how he didn't do long distance relationships and wanted me to move with him to the other state and all these crazy things I was in shock.....when he left to the other state he wouldn't stop texting me telling me how he missed me and whatever we still talk here and there idk I want him sexually and I know he wants me too idk if I should I fuck him thoue will he get dis interested after or should I make him wait more......or its all game :(

2. Farore

Farore Member

Punctuation?! Do you even know what it is? Your post was really difficult to read.

Also, you do realise this is a lesbian forum right?

Those few points aside, unless I missed something in your post, which is entirely likely considering how it's written, you still have a boyfriend, so you're asking whether we think you should cheat on your boyfriend?!

No. First of all you admit to continually flirting with some other guy behind your boyfriend's back (which I consider emotionally cheating while you're in a relationship), then you ask whether you should sleep with him, while seemingly not even contemplating a relationship with this basketball player. I'll be honest here, I have an extremely poor opinion of cheaters so to me you sound like a horrible person. By all means, sleep with this guy but at least do the decent thing and break up with your poor boyfriend first. He deserves better.

Bluenote likes this.
  3. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Punctuation.
    Paragraph breaks.
    Don't bold all the text.

I don't care if you fuck a basketball player or not.

You have been flirting with each other for two years while you were both in relationships, you are fooling yourself if you think that you are the only girl he is flirting with, if you think he won't cheat on you because you are 'special,' if you think two years of flirting means anything more than he wants to get into your pants.

Fuck him all you want, but know what it will be... a fuck, nothing more.

And I agree that you are being awful to your bf and should spare him from you and break up with him.

Farore likes this.
  4. Luckygirl52

Luckygirl52 New Member

I didn't know this was a LESBIAN website lol sorry and I wrote the paragraph quickly that's why everything was mis spelled me and that boyfriend I was with 2 years ago are not together anymore we were when I first met the guy. As well as him

5. Luckygirl52

Luckygirl52 New Member

I don't think I'm special at all. Nor do I play victim I actually have genuine feelings and deserve love like every human being in this earth does. I'm not with the guy I was with I wrote I was with a guy when I initially met the basketball player I was 19 okay texting flirting yeah that's cheating for married couples I don't consider cheating because I never fucked the guy. Point I was trying to make we're both single. And my question was would he take me serious or still play the same games.

6. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

I had trouble reading your original post from my little smartphone so sorry if I have missed something. I think the rule of thumb is if you are questioning whether he is playing you chances are it is true. He did the messaging and was careless enough to get his girlfriend to notice and allowed it to become a situation where his gf contacts you instead of him dealing with his own relationship. If you want a guy with some spine and someone with whom you can have a genuine intimacy with, look for that guy in stuff that you like to do. You like sailing, go with a group for instance. So when in doubt, leave him out.

Oh and, the first issue is with you, you prolly have some bad boy issues so watch out for that. Look for someone who is bad in a good way, and advocate for example.

7. Luckygirl52

Luckygirl52 New Member

Thank you It just sucks sometimes the person you like the most isn't what you exactly want in terms of relationship wise or maybe I'm too mature I'm tired of playing games and not being myself because I have to play this head game with every guy I meet so I won't get fucked over

8. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Men are dicks, switch teams. o_O

9. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

It does suck, I remember feeling lonely for a while without someone but found my footing and happiness, sort of my own wandering of the desert. It was only then that I ran into someone who suited me, maybe because I was just happy in a good place it drew people feel the same?

10. sundancer

sundancer Well-Known Member

You didn't know that this was a lesbian website yet queer, lesbian, and bisexual is written all over this website? Hmm... ok then. I would forgive you if you were bisexual and had a grip on spelling and grammar. ;-)

That said, I managed to read probably the most important part in your OP - and that is that you two live in different states and he explicitly has said he doesn't do long distance relationships. Unless you really want to move to where he's currently living, there's no point on having sex with him unless you just want to do it once and get it out of your system. I wouldn't do it because I value myself and wouldn't be anyone's **** buddy or friend with benefits. Also, I don't like going into things that I know will end in disaster.

So unless you don't mind being in an emotional disaster/why did I do this or are actually ok with having a one night stand and not having a real relationship with the guy then you should definitely move on.

greylin and Narley like this.
  11. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Bluenote, are you as funny in person as you are on these forums? Your comments are always good for a laugh.

12. Eloise

Eloise Well-Known Member

Sorry Luckygirl52, but when I determined there was no girl involved in your predicament, I stopped reading.