Should I give up

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by MRJ, Jun 18, 2015.

1. MRJ

MRJ New Member

I use to hang out with a group of colleagues of the same age group. Through this group, I got to know this lady who is slightly older than us. She then became part of the clique.

She told my other colleague she could be a bi sexual & will be willing to get into a relationship with a girl. While making this statement she was looking straight at me.

When we were alone, she hinted that she wanted a confession from me. During that period we would hold hands, link arms whenever we are together. Both of us hang out together once a month. Fast forward, few months later. I confessed that I like her. She rejected me, saying she will like to be friends and figured that she likes guys. I accepted it. So life goes on.

Recently she got closer to another collague (female), who is also a close friend of mine. She will hang out with my close friend, leaving me aside.

She still talks to me, but yet we still maintain the close physical contact. Yet at the same time, i sense that she is keeping her distance away from me, since there is not much communication going on between us anymore. She spends most of her time with my close friend nowadays.

I really don't know if I should persue this or give up. Some incidents took place and she could have rejected me because some untold reasons.

Please tell me what should I do...

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

She told you she isn't interested in you. She seems to be into your friend. What is there to pursue? Nothing. Leave her alone.

Spygirl likes this.
  3. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

This is a recurring theme here. Wishing and hoping when you've gotten a concrete answer from her.

Take what she said at face value -- she rejected you. Now move on.

Bluenote likes this.