Should I bring up "us" again?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Sophiebubble, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Sophiebubble

Sophiebubble Member

A couple of weeks ago, my best friend and I were talking over text about how we just want a comfortable relationship with someone and we started talking about whether we could be in a relationship together and if it would work (we're both gay and are out to each other). We didn't decide anything then as I was going on vacation in a few days for two weeks and we could each think about it then. I already had feelings for her but had also been her person to lean on a few months before when she went through a horrible break-up. She's left the relationship behind and while she isn't completely there yet, she is getting over her ex. I got back from my vacation yesterday and we met up and have been texting since, but the subject hasn't come up again. Should I just bring it up at some point? If so, should I tell her how I feel and that I think we could work, or should I just ask her if/what she's been thinking about it all? Thanks for reading this and helping me out :)