Shocked and I don't understand....

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by thinairphotos, Mar 4, 2014.

1. thinairphotos

thinairphotos Member

My Girlfriend of 3 months but off and on for 8 years....I asked her to get married and she said yes and we planned everything out but she lives farther away so I was planning a new visit to see her and everything well this past week I been so busy with work and then yesterday we were talking about how we couldn't wait to spend forever together then today I find out that she is now with someone who lives even farther way then I do and I was shocked and I do not understand this and now she claims she never said she wanted to marry me and then her new girlfriend bitched me out for not leaving her alone but all I wanted to do is understand why she did this to me

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Without hearing more details I will make a general stab that she is quite mental and people like her can be very persuasive and charming. She has strung you along all she could and now the jig's up and she is telling you the true story. I know you want closure, but she won't give it to you because she might have to fess up to her other girl. For someone who is scheming I don't know why she was bringing in the other girl except she is just trying to cause drama and sit back and watch you two fight. Don't let her. Explain to her other girlfriend you will comply and leave her alone and you are just acting normally because you had been completely blind sided by this. This will at least put a bug in her other victim's head about what her future may look like.

I am sorry and wish you well.

3. Raiden

Raiden Well-Known Member

This is quite fucked up. You will just have to forget about her, enough said.