she won't stop staring

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Eiji, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Eiji

Eiji Member

any suggestions on how to talk to a girl in a class that is super quiet?

there's this girl in one of my classes that will not stop staring at me. only noticed it last week (i'm pretty oblivious). she sits one row in front of me and a few people to the right, and i'm in the back corner of the classroom. so there i am trying to pay attention to the painfully boring lecture, i look up from my desk and she has turned her whole body away from her desk toward me and is just staring at me (we have the chairs that swivel). we make eye contact for a little while and i kind of smirk and look away. I got some serious vibes like she was interested and after class i planned on going up to her and saying something awkward to start up a conversation but she took off really quickly and i missed the opportunity.

my sister said to sit next to her and say something like, "i like your shirt." lol the only problem is the class is super quiet so the only time to talk would be right after.