She throws the stone and hides the hand

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by Hermit, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Hermit

Hermit Member

hallo girls, i'm a new member in an old situation and i really need some advises cause i'm freaking out. 12 heart ago i broke 2 of the most important rules: never fall for a straight girl and never fall for your straight best friend. But there was something between us, we we're a couple without sex because she kept saying she was straight. Now she's doing it again, the stares, the messages in half words. She knows i stil love her, she's married but she sends me songs like only love can hurt like this, mirrors, confide in me. 3 days ago she told me to read the comic strangers in paradise cause there are some situations close to ours. Well in that bloody comics it's us: the gay girl, the straight confused one who can't admit to love her best friend, who says i'm not a lesbian but then asks to be kissed, says i love you and run away. So i asked to my friend what she was trying to say, which page was true for her, kiss me or kiss me not, love me or love me not. Gosh I'm going nuts. She didn't answer. So i asked again what do you want: to forget the past and all our errors, to be friends. Ok i said, don't worry i don't want a bad romance with you, or to kiss you when you don't expect and i won't tell you how beautiful you are anymore if you don't want to. I love you and respect you, you're safe with me. Guess what...she didn't answer and posted on Facebook again the song only love can hurt like this, with a red heart. Am i totally crazy or she's throwing the stone and hiding the hand? What the hell i was thinking when i fell for her! Sorry for the long thread, please share your opinions! Thanks

2. Brittany

Brittany Active Member

I was part of a somewhat similar situation and have had friends in similar situations. I can only tell you about those experiences. In every case, not one ended in a real relationship. Sure, some of the marriages fell apart but not for one to be with anyone else. A lot of times, extra attention given to someone other than their significant other has more to do with problems inside the marriage, not feelings for someone else. It's ultimately your decision whether to wait around for what rarely happens but my opinion is to find someone who can actually love you, not just send you videos. I know, it seems exciting for a while. Almost like you're part of a romance movie full of angst and you're just waiting for fate to take over and bring you two together. Life isn't quite like cinema. We usually end up with our hearts broken. I would hate to see anyone else go through what I did. Just be careful.

Gentry, Megha and MLL like this.
  3. Hermit

Hermit Member

Thanks Brittany, I'm not waiting for a relationship, i just would like to know, to understand what' s going on. She won't ever leave her socially perfect life and i don't want her to do it, but at least she could be brave enough to say ehi you're right, i love you but we go separate says. Umpfh

Brittany likes this.
  4. Just Me

Just Me Well-Known Member

I think you understand what's going on here perfectly, you've said it " She throws the stone and hides the hand"... you just don't want to admit it to yourself.

I don't think the woman fully understands what's going on herself, so this validation you're looking for will never come until she realizes what her own malfunctions are. This is about her, and you've let her carry on this way. If you don't want her attention, you're going to have to be honest with her and tell her that it's emotionally effecting you.

Nancy and Brittany like this.
  5. Hermit

Hermit Member

Yeah, it's emotionally affecting me, i'm gasping for air. Now she said she feels sometimes a sort of a burden, a subtle sorrow when we're together, like things untold. it seems obvious to me what she can't find the strenght to tell but still she doesn't understand it or pretend to. To keep going with the songs and movie games she sent me a link about the new Jem movie with two lesbian carachters!! Ah girl... image.jpg