she plays with my mind!

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by kristen.A, Apr 23, 2014.

1. kristen.A

kristen.A Active Member

a good friend of mine who is straight and knows that i am a lesbian came on to me like 6 months ago and we slept together one time, we also shared a kiss a couple of days after. When i asked her why she had sex with me she told me that she only likes me no other girls and sometimes she just looks at other girls or makes comments about them ( for example : that girl is so hot). She tells me everything and we talk everyday as friends but sometimes i have a feeling that she would want it to happen again. I know that she has a crush on a guy and that she hasn't talked about the fact that we had sex since it happened but i always had a crush on her and now that we've come closer i don't want to do anything and lose her as a friend but how can i be sure then if she feels something more than that ? what should i do? if i tell her there is a big chance that we break apart, nothing will be the same again...

2. greylin

greylin Well-Known Member

Sometimes, when people post questions they already have a good idea what the answer is. And so, from the way you are describing her, I get the feeling that it is just pretty casual on her part. She might make out or sleep with you again, but she has no intentions of letting it get more serious or emotionally involved as you would. She might go as far as dating you for a while if she finds your intense feelings for her irresistible.

I would submit that losing her friendship is not the real problem here. The real problem is that you might fall really hard for someone who wants something casual. You two are probably not on the same page on things. You can surely let her peek at your page and see her reaction and it will speak volumes. Joke about growing old with her or something, like making it really convincing that it is just a joke.

In other words, shag her as much as she will let you if it makes you happy. As long as you can be happy-go-lucky on this. Otherwise, look at her and think "sister", toss a few images of grandma &pa undies into your head for a de-crush mix.

Good luck, Kristen.

3. kristen.A

kristen.A Active Member

thanks a lot greyilin for your advice !!!