She likes me?does she even likes girls?

Discussion in 'Does She Like Me?' started by jessfox, Feb 19, 2015.

1. jessfox

jessfox New Member

So there is a girl that i know. We are friends for a while now. The problem is that i don't know what her sexual orientation is. She never ever had a boyfriend, or a girlfriend and she is 27 now. She is also kind of a very closed person. When i make a comment or a joke about her being gay she tries to avoid this kind of conversations. I always was bi curious. But all my friends think that i'm straight. So now, i have a crush on this girl, and i don't really know what to do. I'm trying to make some moves but it seems like she is not responding to this. Every thing is really weird now, cause i don't know if she is into boys or girls. She did recently cut her hair off and moves and walks a bit boyish.
    My gosh, i know, this al sounds so weir. But i really don't know what to to, how can i find out who she likes? and if there is a chance that she likes me

2. Bluenote

Bluenote Well-Known Member

Part I
    You haven't said anything to indicate that she likes you. You haven't said there is flirting/ touching / teasing / spooning / emotional intimacy, etc...

So (unless there is a bunch you've left out for us) it doesn't sound like she likes you. But it sounds like you like her, so you are projecting onto her actions. 'she cut her hair!'

Part II
    There are more options than likes girls or likes guys. There's also asexual, survivor of abuse, religious objections to sex, etc...

If someone is 27 and never dated, there is probably a good reason for that. If you've hinted and they don't talk about it - it's personal and not your business.

For whatever reason, this girl is not available. I suggest you go be bi-curious with someone who is available. It will be a healthier happier thing in the long run.

3. jessfox

jessfox New Member

Okey let me explain this again.
    The answer to your question if there is a touching feeling etc. I would say no. Let me describe her personality.
    She can be very funny sometimes a bit flirty with me. But thats just it. She i very reserved and close person. I know her for 5 years now. But i don't know anythig really personal about her. None of our friends do. Once she told me her first time was with a girl. She told this only to me. Other friends do not know this. To them she say she had 1 time sex with a guy and that was it. In 5 years that i know her i never heard her saying oh i like this guy or girl. When you talk to her and stand vert close she always takes a step away. Maybe there is something happend in her pasT and i dont knoe hoe to make her talk.

I'm not really bi curious. I had a sexual experience with a girl before. But i had only boyfriends after that. And now i really really like this girl. But don't kniw hoe to act around her. Cause i really dont know if she likes me more than a friend. And i she likes anyone. Once she told me she likes her collegue that she intruques het. But that wad a whylr ago. I dont know what to think now she is very complicated ((

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  4. Spygirl

Spygirl Well-Known Member

If after 5 years she hasn't made any advances toward you -- given you hints that she's interested in you as more than a friend, made overtures to you, asked to hang out with you one-on-one..flirted with you....then I think it's safe to say that she only views you as a friend. You're hoping there's more but by what you've written, you've given no indication that there's anything more there.

Just Me and Bluenote like this.